Tuesday, July 15, 2008

OH,GAWD!....................



.........I don't want to sleep
even when i fall asleep.
lonely,serene & sabbatical
promises made to be broken.
.........Why on earth a 'God'...?
unkempt,shabby,abusive as a 'frog'.
Why on earth 'cow-dung'..?
pelted on the neighbour's whitewashed wall
just in the process to achieve a make-believe 'GOD'.

.........I don't want to brag
even when i'm on cloud nine
with God,just after finishing my life
which i did find so gorgeous
said 'NO' to carry the process...
.......then taking an overview of life..
along side God,doing my camera..
and me,tickling HIM in his tummy.

.........I don't want want to lie
even when there are palm leaves to hide the truth
i have seen God naked
making love to a 'wall'
presumably a 'Chinese one'
but hackneyed and abondoned
lost bricks here and there
in order of appearance
and then from the other side
protuberances & parts of female organs
peeping from the pores
in order to compliment 'their GOD'.

........I don't want want to shout
even when i'm on the uppers
one day while having an ice-cream
i suggested to GOD to play my 'life drawing model'
something senseless,....ridiculous...
wanted to sketch MINK'S ORGASM
which obviously longer than GOD'S.
......so where was the heat...?
which could blow the fireplace
in order to heat up GOD
to get the desired result(gross)
GOD growled,shivered and stumbled
but couldn't afford to achieve 'MINK'S ORGASM'
though ice-cream had deiced..
on my face and clothes ages before.

.........Now I growled..
What the 'F**K' r U doing....?
GOD growled likewise..
YOU can't afford to have an ICECREAM..
so what if i couldn't afford to have 'MINK's ORGASM'

.. .since then i've never wanted to sleep.






No comments: